Accessing the New Student Checklist
You can access the New Student Checklist from your desktop or the CampusGroups mobile app. Below, you will find step-by-step guides on how to access the checklist through your computer or through your mobile phone.
For any troubleshooting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can access the New Student Checklist directly through your desktop by clicking the button found below and on the landing page. Please follow the following images for a step-by-step guide to accessing your New Student Checklist:
- Click the button linking to the checklist.
2. You will be asked to login. Sign-in with your Georgetown credentials.
3. You will be asked to authenticate through DUO. Once doing this, you will be taken directly to the New Student Checklist.
You can now access CampusGroups directly through your iPhone or Android mobile phone. Visit the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store through your mobile device and search “CampusGroups” (by Novalsys, Inc).
Please follow this step-by-step guide on accessing your New Student Checklist though the CampusGroups mobile app:
- Go to the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and search “CampusGroups.”
2. Once downloaded, you will see a search bar upon opening the app. Search “Georgetown University” and select.
3. Select “Georgetown University Login”
4. A new screen will appear. Again, select “Georgetown University Login.”
5. Enter your NetID and NetID Password and authenticate through DUO two-factor login.
6. Once logged in, you will see be taken to the “Feed,” or the home screen for Georgetown’s CampusGroups. You will see the “Checklists” option on the bottom menu bar.
7. You now have access to the New Student Checklist on your mobile phone! You will be able to access the checklist on the go, and you can keep track and check off action items as you complete them.