The GOCard is an 'all-in-one' ID card that streamlines and simplifies daily campus life. At Georgetown it's the only card you'll need!
- Access card
- On- and off-campus debit card
- Dining Plan card
- Flex Dollar card
- Student Advantage Discount card
- Bank (PNC) card
- Official identification card
- Laundry card
- Printing card
- Copy card
- Parking card
- Departmental account card
Students are expected to carry their GOCard on campus as a means of identification and must present it when requested by University personnel. The replacement fee for a lost, stolen, or damaged card is $25.
New students must submit a photo by July 6th.
- Upload photo for your GOCard - https://gu360-idp.secure.force.com/gocardphoto/
- Ensure your permanent address is up to date - https://myaccess.georgetown.edu
- GOCard will be mailed to your home address
- Activate your card online - https://onlinecardoffice.georgetown.edu
- Bring your GOCard to campus - No GOCard - No Room Key!
Here are some examples of our photo requirements:
Depositing Funds Online
1. Visit our web-site at gocard.georgetown.edu
2. Select the Quick link “Add money"
3. Log in with your NetID and password or use the Your Account -> Make a Deposit option