The New Student Checklist contains important information about NSO, Immunizations, Advising, Registration, Housing, Pre-Orientation Programs, and more. Be sure to carefully read and complete required items on the checklist by the prescribed dates in order to ensure a smooth transition to Georgetown.
REQUIRED - Items pertain to University requirements that must be completed.
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED - Items are very important and should be carefully considered.
Once you receive your NetID and Georgetown email account, be sure to check it frequently. The academic dean's, registrar, and NSO staff will send email updates periodically throughout the summer to highlight important programs and remind you about upcoming deadlines. Georgetown will only correspond with your @georgetown.edu email address.
- Applications for First Year Students due by May 30th
- Applications for Transfer Students due by July 6th
- First Years by June 30
- Transfers by July 14
- Review the billing statement online after June 21
- Submit documentation of third party sponsorship (if applicable)
- Establish a refund profile for direct deposit of overpayments
- Business Undergraduates Invested in Leadership Development (BUILD)
- Campaign Bootcamp: Battleground Virginia
- CURA: A Healthcare Pre-Orientation Program
- First-Year Orientation to Community Involvement (FOCI)
- Georgetown Outdoor Pre-Orientation Program (GOPOP)
- Leadership and Beyond (L&B)
- Preparing to Excel (PEP)
- Young Leaders in Education About Diversity (YLEAD)
- Georgetown College Preregistration Information
- McDonough School of Business Preregistration Information
- Walsh School of Foreign Service Preregistration Information
- School of Nursing & Health Studies Preregistration Information