Spring Structure and Program
Students will be able to sign up for Cornerstone from Saturday, January 11, 2020 through Friday, January 31, 2020. Once sign-ups are complete, students will be assigned to a peer mentor and their respective small group (8-10 students per group) based on meet-up time availability.
Cornerstone is open to any interested undergraduate students in their first semester at Georgetown – no application or interview required. Cornerstone begins mid-semester and is designed to last for eight weeks.
Students will meet at the same time each week and share a meal provided by Cornerstone. Peer mentors will be there to ask guiding questions, facilitate conversation, supportively listen, and encourage student goal-setting and exploration.
Spring 2020 Program
In the Fall, Cornerstone will start the week of February 10 and end the week of March 23. There are six total dinners which compromise the program and they are held throughout the week at different times.
- 1/11/20: Participant Registration Form Opens
- 1/31/20: Participant Registration Form Closes
- 2/10/20 – 2/14/20: Meeting 1
- 2/17/20 – 2/21/20: Meeting 2
- 2/24/20 – 2/28/20: Meeting 3
- 3/2/20 – 3/6/20: Meeting 4
- SPRING BREAK: March 9 – March 13, 2020
- 3/16/20 – 3/20/20: Meeting 5
- 3/23/20 – 3/27/20: Meeting 6